About Hidden Adventures
We provide a range of Eco Adventure experiences, expeditions and events.
Hidden Adventures provides a range of hands on, eco aware, fun safari style adventure experiences, our resources along with having a creative and accommodating approach, allows us to tailor experiences to suit, ensuring we can deliver everything from a family excursion to a progressive Schools programme. Our canoe safari’s and bush craft days remain popular with tourists and can form an enjoyable element to a work outing or corporate event. Our service can include free uplift and drop off from Glasgow International airport and hotels or pick ups within the Greater Glasgow area. Most of our experiences are conducted amongst the scenic back drop of the coast, lochs, rivers and mountains within, or close by, the world famous Loch Lomond and Trossachs national Park.
Our extensive range of outdoor equipment, which includes everything from boots, canoes to camping equipment can be hired to individuals or groups as we also provide an outfitting service.
In winter our East African Expedition programme kicks in where we try to offer three unique expeditions to our Eco lodge based near Mt Kenya.
As part of your experience with us you may choose to gain new navigation skills through our association with the National Navigation Award. We also use The John Muir Award scheme to help people connect with nature and achieve an award in the process.
- Peace of mind from knowing we have full safety cover adhering to H & S 1974 act
- All specialist activity equipment including canoes, Buoyancy aids etc
- Any personal items you may require, waterproofs, rucksacks, flask, mosquito nets.
- A competent and suitably experienced Outdoor Leader, dedicated to getting your experience “just right”.
- The use of any related maps, charts or field guides to enhance your experience
- Full Public liability insurance and a simple easy to use booking system
- Free transport from Glasgow for a maximum 8 people in an executive comfortable suitable vehicle.
- Any appropriate Planning, Risk assessments, insurance documents or policy statements to satisfy your organisations procedures.
- A funky certificate of completion / achievement for day programmes or expeditions.